YLEISTIETOAWe are looking for a member of TAKEOVER FOR MAINTENANCE TEAM (Electrical) to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Main Tasks include:
- Establishing preventive maintenance programs based on an available schematic approach after respective training
- Complementing the preventive maintenance program by analysis of Equipment operating and maintenance manuals for special equipment
- Reviewing and compiling maintenance history, identify potential gaps in view of not executed preventive maintenance
- Grouping of the preventive maintenance activities and periodic tests within the systems to harmonize intervals in view of system boundaries and required limitations
- Developing maintenance procedures and instructions for preventive maintenance activities
- Supporting and executing periodic tests for equipment
- Electrical Engineering
- Applicable rules and regulations for electrical equipment (design, operation, maintenance)
- Knowledge of Power Plant Maintenance Program and Strategy
- Ability to read equipment supplier's documentation, equipment operating and maintenance manuals, etc.
- Development and implementation of related processes
- MS Office, especially excel
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent English and intercultural experience
Please send us your CV and salary request as soon as possible.