YLEISTIETOAWe are looking for IT SECURITY PROFESSIONAL to our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
- Information exchange with other disciplines.
- Support of other on-site disciplines for the clarification of technical IT security issues.
- Analysis of open items in terms of daily business.
- Support implementation of security policy, directives, procedures, guideelines, measures (e.g. commissioning support).
- Reponsible for on-site IT security operational work (e.g. handling service notebooks, antivirus scans) and for inspections of plant area and systems relevant to IT security.
- Support enforcement of IT security rules and regulations (incl. inspections and incident handling).
- Perform IT security evaluations of digital plant systems.
- Review IT security documents.
- Track, monitor and report ecents of security relevance.
- Investigate computer security incidents, presenrve evidence and develop post-incident procedures and preventive actions.
The ideal candidate would have
- Knowledge of IT security (understanding implications surrounding networks, controls systems, safety systems, opretating systems, hardware platforms..) or
- Knowledge of plant technologies (understanding of implications surrounding overall architecture of plant networks, plant safety systems, plant specific applications and protocols upon which those applications rely).
- An engineering degree in I&C, electrical, IT or similar or experience in the prior mentioned field.
At least some of the following skills:
- Skills regarding IT security.
- Flexibility and strong motivation to participate in taking the IT security approach of OL3 project to the final level.
- Good computer systems skills and/or knowledge on the EPR technology.
- Knowledge on plant systems and I&C would be beneficial.
The position can be adjusted based on the skills and interests of the applicant.
Fluent written and spoken English and good skills in explaining/presenting decisions to non-technical colleagues are mandatory for success in this position.
Other languages like French, German and Finnish will be considered as a plus.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found, so apply today!