YLEISTIETOAWe are looking for a CHEMISTRY ENGINEER to our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
- Chemical surveillance of the nuclear and conventional circuits of the nuclear power plant.
- Following the chemistry handbook.
- Guaranteeing chemical parameters in the technical specification.
- Documentation of the chemical surveillance
- Optimization of the resin use and the lithium use.
- Preservation of fluid systems
- Planning and supervising the nuclear waste handling.
- Leading and training the chemical and laboratory teams.
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- 5 years’ experience in radiological chemistry of a running nuclear power plant with pressurized water reactor.
- Experience in laboratory work in a running nuclear power plant.
- Knowledge of all chemical laboratory methods that are needed in a nuclear power plant.
- MS Office programs
- Knowledge of all chemical and radiological laws, guidelines (finish national and European).
- Basic knowledge of the EPR technology
- Deep knowledge in pressurizer water reactor technology and chemistry.
- English (fluent)
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.