GENERALWe are looking for RADIATION WASTE HANDLING ENGINEER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Generate the licensing and operational documents to manipulate waste
- Realize the controlled waste zones including access requirements and access zones
- Operate the waste zones
- Definite radiation protection measurements, dose rate measurements and balancing
- Supervise radiation protection activities and work
- Decontamination supervision
- Engineer degree in mechanical-, chemical- or process engineering
- Experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear Project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered
- Experience in waste and handling process
- Overall understanding about PWR NPP
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
- Very good communication skills in English
- MS Office knowledge.
Please send us your CV (in English) and salary request as soon as possible!