GENERALWe are looking for NI MECHANICAL PTW IN-FIELD OPERATOR for our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
- Perform In-field operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions(equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging)
- Ability to realize a nuclear risk analysis
- Analysing the incidental statement of the plant
- Mechanical technician or educated mechanical craftsman
- Knowledge for operation (operator round, lineup, blocking, technical specification, plant state check, etc.)
- 5 years' experience on the field unit in operation
- Knowledge in Nuclear safety
- General understanding of the components of a process system: piping, manual and motorized valves, drains and vents, local instruments, electrical supply systems and pumps
- Computer literate in MS Office tools
- Fluent in English (Finnish, French and/or German is a plus)
- Ability to work in shift 24/7 and in controlled area
Experience in process/nuclear/OL3 installations, EPR commissioning and/or PTW offices is required.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please apply already by sending us your CV in English and your salary request.