GENERALWe are looking for a Test Tool Technician to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Test Tools Warehouse Management
- Internal control and calibration program definition and implementation
- Provide support to Commissioning Engineer as needed to face specific Test Tool needs
- Support Technical Commissioning Manager for topics related to Test Tools
- It Development and maintenance of computerized maintenance testing tool management system
- Test Tools reporting
- Procurement Orders for new Test Tools, for maintenance, for calibration
- Test Tools certification
- Initial training training in mechanical, electrical and/or I&C
- Use knowledge of Warehouse Management Methods and tools (COSWIN or equivalent), MS Office.
- Preliminary field experience in metrology laboratory and/or preliminary experience in process oriented industrial site
- Familiar with Calibration standards, methods & tools related to I&C, Electrical and Mechanical Test Tools
- Strong ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks also under pressure
- Fluent English required, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
Please send us your CV and salary request. The position will be filled as soon as possible, and the contract duration is 8 months.