GENERALWe are looking for CONTRACT MANAGER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
As a member of the Project Contract Management team, your primary role will be to actively support the Project Contract Manager in the implementation of the strategy. Your exact scope will depend on your experience, your capabilities, and your motivations, together with the priorities of the Project.
The overall mission of Project Contract Management on OL3 is to facilitate the successful completion of the OL3 Project while protecting the short and long-term interests of the company, including e.g.:
- developing constructive contractual relationships with TVO and with Siemens via a consistent approach in regular meetings and in contractual correspondence;
- building defensive/offensive claim dossiers for TVO and Siemens to mitigate recurrent as well as specific contract-closeout risks;
- liaising with the Areva legal department in order to identify, implement and track claim positions and failures of TVO constructively to cooperate with AREVA in the interests of advancing the Project;
- proactively advising the Project Director on contractual aspects;
- increasing awareness and implementing behavioral changes among the operational project team with respect to contractual opportunities, risks and obligations;
- coordinating closely with other on-site support functions, in particular, the time schedule (delay analysis and tracking), supply chain (subcontractor claims and contract closeouts) and finance (cost analysis of changes and claims) teams.
General and technical background expected:
Your added value as Contract Manager is directly linked to your ability to rapidly and sufficiently understand the crux of a given subject, often technical and complex in nature. You must be able to extract the essence of the contractual issue and be able to express it clearly and concisely, especially in writing. Rigor is crucial, whether it be in the contractual analysis of a given subject, in the writing and reviewing of official correspondence, or in respecting deadlines and deliverable. As an integral member of the project team, you must be able to work well independently while enjoying team work.
- Excellent transverse management skills
- Ability to thrive in multi-cultural environment
- At least 10 years experience in contractual and commercial negotiations
- Long experience in a project management function on a large infrastructure project
- Experience on a construction site, preferably in commissioning phase
Highly effective communication skills in spoken and written English, fluency in French and/or German is considered as an advantage.
Starting ASAP, and for a duration of 2 years.