GENERALWe are looking for PSM MECHANICAL PLANNING ENGINEERS to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3 to do planning and coordination of all mechanical activities in the Plant, especially Diesel and Components systems.
General and technical background expected:
- Mechanical Engineer
- Operation in nuclear power plants
- Deep knowledge of the OL3 process systems, especially Diesel and Components Systems.
- Overall knowledge about the OL3 electrical and I&C systems
- Gathering of all tasks from Commissioning, Construction, Maintenance, Operation
- Check that the activities from all entities fit together in the time schedule
- Secure the not violation of the technical specifications
- Propose/define changes in the planning sequences in order to fulfil the technical specifications and get a more appropriate sequence for the project progress
-Harmonize the mechanical activities with the electrical and the I&C activities
- Looking in the future to detect and remove obstacles in time
- Deliver the final mechanical schedules for the project
- Organize the PTW activities in order to fulfil the schedule
- Lead the meetings and report regularly about the schedule and the plant progress
- Understanding of technical documentation for power plant components
- Capability to make reasonable decisions
- Skills to lead the meetings
- Knowledge about work planning and scheduling
- Good communication skills, also in English (written and spoken)
Starting as soon as possible , and the expected duration is at least 10 months.
Please send us your CV (in English) and salary request as soon as possible!