GENERALWe are looking for a NSSS/BNI/OVERALL TEST ANALYSIS ENGINEER for our international customer company in the Olkiluoto3 project.
- Support to the NSSS and BNI commissioning branches for the impact analysis from the new Technical changes on the commissioning documentation and activities
- Validation of the test results and test reports
- Validation of the requalification tests with the Commissioning Branches
- Issuance of the test reports
- Follow-up of the closure of the commissioning deviations and open points
- Technical support to solve any issue identified by the Commissioning branches upon request
- General or mechanical engineer
- 2 years experience in nuclear commissioning or system engineering. Oil & Gas & shipbuilding experience can also be considered
- PWR technology & EPR technology knowledge would be a plus
- MS Office knowledge
- Document writing capacity
- Fluent English required, read, written and spoken
- Fluent English, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
Work starts 1.12.2019 and the duration is for 7 months. Apply already today with your CV (in English) and a salary request.