GENERALWe are looking for SENIOR ELECTRICAL EXPERT ON SECURED POWER SUPPLY SYSTEMS to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
MAIN SCOPE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Electrical Engineer degree
- 15 years of experience in design, construction and commissioning,
- Experience working in a nuclear power plant is a plus, preferably on OL3
- SFS 6002 certificate
- Detailed design knowledge of inverter (parallel) operation and associated electronic cards and power electronics. Full capability to identify, localize and correction of internal malfunction for all AEG systems available on site, within short time frame.
Knowledge of all applicable AEG-Service software tools
- Expert knowledge for operation, parametrization and maintenance for AC & DC system, include power reverse operation for maintenance
- Advise and guide UPS operators, maintenance team on those systems
- Lead & perform NTM execution and preventive maintenance
- Assessment of operating condition, aging, thermal fatigue, preventive maintenance requirements
- Certified trainerfor AEG system in general
- Assessment of service offers and hardware requirement for all UPS systems
- Qualifying the replacement of obsolete UPS system
-Specific know how for the AEG systems UPSs and their related software interfaces and Power control systems used at OL3
- Computer skills: MS Office, especially Excel, CMS
- Strong communication and coordination skills with all stakeholders
- Fluent English, ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
Duration of the contract will be for 10 months.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found so please apply by sending your CV with salary request already today.