GENERALWe are looking for V&V COMMISSIONING ENGINEER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Under the authority of the V&V Test Commissioning section Lead, the V&V Commissioning Engineer will be in charge of following tasks:
- Will update the tests Procedure for Out of range
- Will participate to the OOR meeting follow up meeting lead by I&C Engineering manager on site in order to summary the status on the Tests of the two KKS and the record the actions to perform
- Participate to the collection of the extraction of the evidences of TXP configuration related to Out of range performed by I&C TXP commissioning on TEC4
- Participate to the collection of the evidences of smart devices related to Smart devices to Field engineering
Activities linked to V&V Tests activities OOR
- Participate to the check of the evidences of TXP parameters and Smart sensors parameters related to OOR compared the DN0063 for TXP and OOR File for sensors parameters related to OOR
- Record the results for each KKS in the OOR file
- Record the evidences for the LTR based on the structure defined by his leader
Control and monitoring:
- Provide KPIs for the progress of the tests of two KKS and for the visual check of the KKS not tested
- nterface with I&C engineering, Field I&C engineering and Field I&C commissioning
- Engineer degree in automation field or generalist
- Experience in design / engineering
- Knowledge about TXP technology - both hardware and software products and sensors used in ERP project
- ERP knowledge would be a plus
- Good relational and communication skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous, especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills
- Ability to work in an international team
- Fluent English required. Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
Position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found so please send your CV with salary request already today.