GENERALWe are looking for SYSTEM LEADER ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS AND EMERGENCY DIESEL GENERATOR to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Coordinate the completion of required tasks in due time to ensure (sub)-system
completion and handover to the Commissioning start-up sequence needs or to the
temporary Operation organization needs.
- Support identification and tracking of all actions to be completed (Engineering /
Procurement / Construction / Commissioning) before transferring the System.
- Supervise the transfer process between Construction and Commissioning, according
- Supervise the transfer process between the Commissioning Organization and the
Operations (IOI) organization according Commissioning Procedure.
Based on the different existing databases, excel follow up per discipline and List of Open
Points (LOP), System Preparation is in charge to consolidate related information and to
define the progress of each system for engineering, procurement, construction and
- Engineer degree.
- Experience in operating power plant support (Engineering/Design or Construction, or
Commissioning or Maintenance).
- Previous Project management experience preferred.
- PWR technology knowledge
- Emergency diesel Generator technology knowledge
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office suite and particularly Excel. Experience
with data analysis, Access and/or Excel knowledge on (at least) intermediate level.
- Document writing capacity.
- Versatile, Adaptable, Rigorous, Good interpersonal skills, Client & results oriented,
attention to detail.
- Advanced English, able to hold a discussion about any subject and write reports.
- French, German and/or Finnish would be a plus
Please apply by sending your CV and salary request.
The starting day is 23.09.2019, and the duration of contract 6 months.