GENERALWe are looking for NI MECHANICAL PTW IN-FIELD OPERATOR for our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
- Perform In-field operator tasks for establishing safe work conditions(equipment alignment, depressurizing, de-energizing, locking and tagging)
- Local tagging and blocking of components
- To verify labeling and the accuracy of the systems with drawings in order the systems can be transferred safely between Commissioning and OIO.
- Mechanical technician or educated mechanical craftsman
- Ability to work with process diagrams
- General understanding of the components of a process system: piping, manual and motorized valves, drains and vents, local instruments, electrical supply systems and pumps
- Computer literate in MS Office tools
- Fluent in English (Finnish, French and/or German is a plus)
- Ability to work in shift 24/7 and in controlled area
Experience in process/nuclear/OL3 installations, EPR commissioning and/or PTW offices is required.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please apply already by sending us your CV in English and your salary request.