GENERALWe are looking for MECHANICAL WAREHOUSE INSPECTOR to our customer company at Olkiluoto3 project.
- to carry out site inspections linked to incoming inspections of different parts arrived at the OL3 warehouse, mechanical activities (or occasional manufacturing inspections in Finland)
- assess the NI subcontractors' performance or those of AREVA NI teams
- Mechanical/piping installation background
- Diplomatic team player
- Good and quick understanding of project requirements, codes and norms etc.
- Good skills in English (spoken, read and written)
- Ability to follow the AREVA value charter and Health & Safety principles and to follow and promote the principles of nuclear safety culture
Experience in Quality control is necessary, as well as experience from the field of pressure retaining and/or rotating equipment (pumps, vessels etc.).
Previous OL3 experience is a plus, as well as an international / European welding Expert qualification.
The employee is required to work on the controlled area and the work is done in shifts.
Send in your CV and salary request, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found.