GENERALWe are looking for BUYER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Working within the Supply Chain Project department, the buyer is responsible for placing orders of goods and services to reach project objectives in term of quality, time schedules and cost. In all actions, the buyer respects the supply chain processes and procedures.
Main tasks include:
- Analyzing purchasing needs and evolution of needs specifications,
- Identifying potential new local/international suppliers,
- Conducting bidding process,
- Leading contracts negotiations with suppliers and coordinating interfaces with other departments (e.g. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control, quality).
The buyer will also analyse prices, propose alternatives and lead supplier selection; analyse the offer conformity with the requirements and the expected project performance, report on purchasing performance, time schedules, progress and the activity in general.
Tasks may contain managing contract execution / expediting until complete delivery and contract closure as well as participating to claims building or claims defense.
- Experience on engineering / procurement / construction / commissioning project(s).
- Engineering background, technical and commercial background would be best suitable for this position.
- Experience in purchasing, negotiating and writing/negotiating contracts.
- Proactive, autonomous, analytical and result-oriented person able to work in a cross cultural environment.
- Fluent English is required (spoken and written), ability to write contractual texts in English is a requirement as well.
- Proficiency in German and/or French and/or Finnish would be a plus.
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found. Submit your CV and your salary request already today.