GENERALWe are looking for QA ENGINEER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
The Quality Engineer reports to the CFS Project Quality Manager.
- Elaboration of proposals for corrective and preventive actions from product and/or functional related non conformance.
- Subcontractor audit planning, performance and follow-up of findings.
- Management of suppliers'qualification.
- Internal surveillance: planning and performance of internal audits on different organizations, participation to meetings in order to ensure a smooth collaboration level of Quality between departments.
- Update of quality documentation.
- Organization /participation in External meetings with the client and subcontractors.
- Review of purchase requests/orders/contracts from quality point if view.
- Engineer with minimum 3 years experience as a project QA or QC for industrial construction projects, able to handle several activities and understand contracts requirements, codes & norms required by the various project specifications.
- Interpersonal skills: listening, organizing, problem solving.
- Previous experience at OL3 Project is suitable.
- Good knowledge in MS office applications.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal communication skills.
Starting as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and salary request as soon as possible.