GENERALWe are looking for an ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER for our international client company in the Olkiluoto3 project.
- Manage administratively the documents produced by the I&C Branch
- Collect documents to get a "ready-for-testing file" available as per time schedule for I&C Commissioning team
- Manage stationery for The I&C branch
- Support the I&C Commissioning Team for the formatting and gathering of the test reports up to submission to customers
- Prepare the channels sent by the I&C branch
- Collect of the personnel data required by the project
- Schedule and assure logistics for the I&C branch internal meetings
- Support the creation and management of detailed design documents used during commissioning
- Support the review of the time sheets and preparation of the shift works.
- Degree in administration domain with an experience in the management of project documents in service or industrial fields
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Rigorous, and well organized.
- Familiar with MS office and with Documentum.
- Fluent English (read, written and spoken).
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. The contract will be for 3 months. Apply already today with your CV (in English) and a salary request.