GENERALWe are looking for Closed Loop Control Analyst to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Identify all controllers implemented in PAS1, SAS, RCSL and PS
- Collect the actual or forecast dates of the execution of SCI54 tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution
- Collect the actual or forecast dates of the execution of fine-tuning tests, if not planned then justify their none-execution
- List the CRs(Change Request) which have been used for tracing the PID parameter tuning performed during that test
- Draw a conclusion about the proper handling of the PID adjustment for closed loop controls and recommend corrective actions if required
- Engineer in automation or generalist
- Experience in design / test bay or commissioning based on TXP and TXS
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills
- Analysis and synthesis skills
- Rigorous, especially for adherence to procedures in force on site including configuration management
- Good oral expression & writing skills at least in English
- Able to work in international team
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus
- EPR knowledge would be a plus as well.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please apply now and send your CV plus salary request.