GENERALWe are looking for COMMISSIONING ENGINEERS for Auxiliary Systems to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Working independently on Commissioning of the assigned system or within a team
- Creating and delivering Test Reports for the client(TVO) in a predefined format including internal coordination with Technical Commissioning and Quality Department
- Progressing coordination within the assigned system between the different departments on site needed for system to be handed over the client
- Reporting about the progress to Branch manager and Section lead with respect to Project schedule.
- Engineer degree in mechanical- or process engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear Project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- Capability to understand Process and Instrumentation Diagrams,experience in Logic Diagrams for signal Processing would be a plus.
- Very good communication skills in English(document writing capacity).
- MS Office knowledge.
- Open-minded, proactive and result-oriented person.
- OL3 site experience would be a plus.
Starting asap, It will be in shift and the expected duration is 5 months.
Please send us your CV (in English) and salary request as soon as possible!