GENERALWe are looking for COMMISSIONING MANAGER DEPUTY for Auxilary Branch to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Replace Branch Manager during his absence and represent him during all commissioning or project meetings.
- Ensure commissioning and temporary operation of Auxiliary systems, approve scope applicable works permits and test permit requests, prepare maintenance window in accordance with PTW and IMM.
- Support and assist Branch Manager to manage and coordinate related commissioning activities, ensure good quality of test reports.
- Engineer degree in mechanical- or process engineering
- At least 2 years field experience in nuclear power plant or preliminary working period within nuclear Project. Oil & Gas, shipbuilding or similar professional experience can also be considered.
- Very good communication skills in English(document writing capacity).
- MS Office knowledge.
- Open-minded, proactive and result-oriented person.
- PWR and EPR technology knowledge would be a plus.
Starting 1.5.2019, It will be in shift and the expected duration is 5 months.
Please send us your CV (in English) as soon as possible!