GENERALWe are looking for a ADMINISTRATIVE TECHNICAL OFFICER for our international client company in the Olkiluoto3 project.
The officer will have interfaces with Documentation-Control, Commissioning Team Leader, Technical Commissioning Team and time schedule.
- Writing various predefined documents sequenced by the commissioning activities according to the input provided by the commissioning responsible and record them into the documentation system after the quality release.
- Ensure the follow up of the production of the above mentioned documents and communicate the status of it to the time schedule responsible.
- Reporting for follow-up and participating to time-schedule meeting for Commissioning documentation.
- Tracking and follow-up of master files documentation.
- Preparation of test reports
- Experience of administrative processes
- Support of Balance of Nuclear Island team for administration tasks.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Rigorous, and well organized.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, if possible familiar with Documentum (project EDMS) and OL3 documentation processes (Master, RFA, Test reports, etc.).
- Fluent English (read, writen and spoken).
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. The contract will be for 5 months. Apply already today with your CV (in English) and a salary request.