GENERALWe are looking for I&C TXS COMMISSIONING ENGINEER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Request and check at reception TXS testing equipment and peripheral testing devices.
- Collect I&C system related testing documentation at the applicable reference configuration (e.g. logic diagrams, Result Record Sheets and attachments, engineering master documents) prior to test execution
- Attend Pre-Job Briefing prior to test execution
- Prepare, implement, and trace temporary modifications and simulations on TXS systems with strict respect to applicable procedures and under the supervision of TXS commissioning section lead and Field section lead.
- Implement modifications following the Change Management process in place under the supervision of the TXS commissioning section lead.
- Perform the commissioning activities under Permit-to-Test (PTT) conditions including the issuance of test reports and with strict respect of the test procedures.
- Troubleshooting and analysis activities.
Control and monitoring:
- Provide inputs to progress measurement and reporting to the Test Coordinator she I he is attached to
- Provide test results as inputs to the elaboration of Customer's approved System Commissioning
Reports (SCR) which closes out the Phase A pre-operational tests associated to this I&C system.
- Engineer degree in automation field
- Experience in commissioning based on the TXS product line or experience in Design/engineering-manufacturing-test bay
- EPR knowledge would be a plus
- Knowledge of TXS related devices and testing equipment.
- Intermediate level of English, and ability with French, German or Finnish is a plus.
- Ability to work in an international environment.
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.