GENERALWe are looking for SYSTEM COMPLETION SCHEDULER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Incorporate progress measurement and required resource levels into the completely integrated schedule
- Develop and maintain the time schedule for his/her own scope with input from Engineering / Procurement / Maintenance / Commissioning project teams.
- Analyse the activities, duration, links and critical paths and report to managers when variations or delays are detected.
- Maintain schedule to reflect current progress / planned end dates.
- Recommend recovery plans to mitigate delays.
- Manage interfaces with activities from other schedules.
- Inform Commissioning, System group leader, Plant status manager and Time schedule management on delays and their consequences on the project time schedule.
- Prepare and issue formal weekly and monthly reports and ad-hoc studies, analysis and reports.
- Use Primavera P6 for Master project schedule and MS Project for other detailed schedules as needed to support the commissioning group and Project needs
- Organize internal meetings with the relevant project members to updated on daily basis the integrated Master Schedule for the systems under his responsibility and assure that interrelationships with other groups are correctly modeled in the schedule.
- Min. 2 years of experience in large multi-year or commercial projects, incl. 2 years of time schedule experience in engineering / procurement / construction projects using Primavera.
- Experience and excellent knowledge of Primavera P6, including resource allocation and standard scheduling techniques.
- Working knowledge of MS Project.
- Able to communicate professionally with English verbally and in writing.
- Able to work effectively in stressful work environment.
Please send your CV and salary request as soon as possible.