GENERALWe are looking for IT SECURITY PROFESSIONAL to our customer company at Olkiluoto3 with knowledge of IT Security or plant technologies.
- Support of other on-site disciplines for the clarification of technical IT Security issues
- Analysis of open items in terms of daily business
- Supports implementation of security policy, directives, procedures, guidelines, measures..
- Responsible for on-site IT Security operational work
- Responsible of inspections of plant area and systems relevant to IT Security
- Supports enforcement of IT Security rules and regulations
- Performs IT Security evaluations of digital plant systems
- Review of IT Security documents
Tracking, monitoring and reporting events of security relevance
- Investigating computer security incidents, preserving evidence and developing post-incident procedures and preventive actions.
- Engineering Degree in I&C, Electrical, IT or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of the functionality of a nuclear power plant
- Rhetorical skills by mean of presenting/explaining decisions to non-technical colleagues
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory.
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found, so apply today!