GENERALWe are looking for NI RADIATION PROTECTION ENGINEER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Tasks and responsibilities are:
- Generating the licensing and operational documents to receive nuclear sources and fuel
- Designing and realizing the controlled zones including access requirements and access zones
- Commissioning and operating the controlled zones
- Defining radiation protection measures
- Supervising radiation protection activities and work
- Dose rate measurements and balancing
- Decontamination supervision
- Several years of experience as radiation protection engineer and radiation protection supervision during outages in nuclear power plants
- Knowledge about international and European requirements for radiation protection
- Experience with decontamination of person, systems and materials
- Knowledge about radiation measurement techniques
Starting ASAP, and for a duration of 10 months.