GENERALWe are looking for CONFIGURATION AND TECHNICAL CHANGE MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR to our customer company at Olkiluoto.
The main duties of the Configuration and technical change management support are:
- Handling of different data between the various disciplines, especially between engineering, commissioning and time scheduling to enable a smooth execution of commissioning such that time schedule and technical risks to the projects are minimal
- Making sure that changes are integrated in the systems in a controlled manner and that the impacts of these changes on other disciplines are assessed.
- Good technical understanding of the interfaces between different entities such as Engineering or Commissioning, and specifically the interfaces between different systems.
- Familiar with tools supporting design and configuration process, i.e.knowing the as-built design for both hardware and software at all design level.
- Good analytical skills, i.e. is able to connect and analyse huge amount of data
- Good relational and communication with team, coordinative nature
- Good skills in the application of Data management software, such as Excel, Access..
- Risk awareness
- English (fluent in speaking and writing)
- German is a plus
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply today by sending your CV.