GENERALWe are looking for DOCUMENTATION CENTER TEAM LEADER DEPUTY to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
All documentation produced by OL3 project will be processed and checked by Documentation Center. The main mission for Documentation Center is to ensure that all applicable documentation procedures are followed strictly.
- Author/revise work instruction documents for the team that they lead
- Schedule the activities according to project priority
- Enforce the project procedures and instructions
- Follow up the quality of work
- Report progress.
This work requires close cooperation with TVO and OL3 project's technical disciplines.
- Experimented engineer able to handle several activities, understanding of technical and quality documents
- Rigorous especially for adherence to procedures
- Business process development
- Leadership skills
- General Office tools is mandatory
- Fluent English
- Ability with French, German or Finnish would be a plus.
The estimated duration of the contract is at least 12 months.
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidates are found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.