GENERALWe are looking for a CHEMISTRY TECHNICIAN to our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
- Chemical surveillance of the nuclear and conventional circuits of the nuclear power plant.
- Following the chemistry handbook.
- Guaranteeing chemical parameters in the technical specification.
- Documentation of the chemical surveillance
- Optimization of the resin use and the lithium use.
- Preservation of fluid systems
- Planning and supervising the nuclear waste handling.
- Leading and training the chemical and laboratory teams.
- Supervision of the nuclear waste handling.
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Experience in laboratory work
- Knowledge of all chemical laboratory methods
- MS Office programs
- Knowledge of all chemical and radiological laws, guidelines (finish national and European).
- English (fluent)
The position is for 6 month and will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so apply today by sending your CV and application.