GENERALWe are looking for SENIOR BUYER to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
Within the Supply Chain Project Department, the Senior Buyer is responsible for placing orders of goods and services to reach Project objectives in terms of quality, time schedule and cost
- Analyse purchasing needs and evolutions of needs specifications
- Identify potential new suppliers, locally and internationally
- Conduct the bidding process
- Lead the contracts negotiation with suppliers
- Coordinate interfaces with other departments (eg. engineering, construction, commissioning, project control and quality)
- Analyse prices, propose alternatives, and leads suppliers selection
- Report on purchasing performance, time schedule and progress
- Manage the Contract execution /expediting until complete delivery and Contract closure
- Participate to claims building or claims defence
- Engineering or commercial background preferred
- Experience on procurement-construction-commissioning Project(s)
- Experience in Purchasing
- Experience in Negotiation
- Able to work independently
- Strong Contractual knowledge ( writing, negotiation…)
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Proficient German, French and/or Finnish beneficial
Starting ASAP, and for a duration of 12 months.
Please send us your CV and salary request as soon as possible.