GENERALWe are looking for Supply Chain Engineers for our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Control of supplier and manufacturer approvals
- Compilation of technical documentation and requirements needed for procurement activities
- Participation to clarification / procurement meetings with suppliers
- Compilation of technical and quality and inspection requirements for the procurement of the spare parts
- Delivery and supply chain management
- Cooperation and communication with stakeholders
- Technical education(s) e.g. M.Sc. or B.Sc. or relevant
- Knowledge of technical and quality requirements is highly appreciated
- Investment project experience is considered as an advantage
- Good IT skills on Microsoft Office tools as well as experiences on ERP- and document management systems
- Communication and negotiation skills in Finnish and English are mandatory
- Previous experience of OL3 project is an advantage
The positions will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please apply already by sending us your CV in English and your salary request.