GENERALWe are looking for Procurement Manager/ Senior Buyer of Spare Parts / Procurement Specialist for our customer company at Olkiluoto3.
Dedicated persons to strengthen our procurement team for supply of spare parts and also one person to negotiate and manage our service contracts.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Procurement of spare parts, including such as
- Compiling Request for Quotations
- Procurement negotiations and clarifications
- Compilation of purchase orders and contracts
- Expediting and delivery control
- Management of commercial matters of supply
- Other tasks related to procurement and supply chain
- Cooperation and communication with stakeholders
- Technical and/or commercial education(s) e.g. M.Sc. or B.Sc. or relevant
- Procurement and contract management skills, and experience is highly appreciated
- Investment project experience is considered as an advantage
- General knowledge of technical and quality requirements, good IT skills on Microsoft Office tools as well as experiences on ERP- and document management systems
- Communication and negotiation skills in Finnish and English are mandatory
- Previous experience of OL3 project is an advantage
The position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found, so please apply already by sending us your CV in English and your salary request.