GENERALWe are looking for Material Controller to our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
- Reception of deliveries and ensuring that material have been received not damaged, according to specification and as per packing list
- Confirmation of delivery within EPR tool
- Handover of materiel to subcontractors/commissioning and maintenance teams
- Make sure that stored material is done properly and storage category is correct as per requirements
- Issuance of various reports such as CEMDS(Condition report of received goods), issue notes, condition reports, etc
- Use of computer-based storage management systems VPRM,RSMS,MS Excel and other to maintain good warehouse inventory
- Organizing and carrying out inventories when needed
- Preparing official channels letters for delivery related issues
- Ensuring that proper methods are implemented in handling and storing of material
- Maintaining up to date warehouse inventory
- Recording all movements within warehouses in EPR system
- Knowledge of warehousing processes
- Experience in logistic/material control operations
- Material handling knowledge and capability (forklift driving license)
- Knowledge of electrical/I&C parts is an asset
- Fluent English required.
Shift work needed.
Starting ASAP, and for a duration of 12 months.