GENERALWe are looking for SCAFFOLD SUPERVISOR for our customer company at Olkiluoto 3.
The Scaffold Supervisor mainly ensures that scaffolds and other means for access are installed on time and with the respect of the Finnish regulation and site instruction to allow progress of site activities.
- Analysis of the requests for scaffold erection and evaluation of the scaffolding needs(material, manpower)
- Ensure scaffolds and other access ways are in compliance with the site regulation
- Supervision, coordination, performance and follow-up of the scaffolding activities with scaffolding supercontractors
- Delivery of reporting (rental+material+timesheets)and technical check of time sheets
- Maintain follow-up tool containing information related to scaffolding needs for ANP
- Compliance with and transfer of AREVA values
- Follow-up use of requested scaffolding ensure dismantling as soon as possible and ensure that requested scaffold is erected as per time schedule agreed
- Interface with AREVA departments and sudcontractors
- Supervision of scaffolding subcontractor to ensure productivity and efficiency of works
- Prepare permits such a work orders, confined space permits
- Analyzing scaffold drawings
General and technical background expected:
- Strong experience in scaffolding works with knowledge of modular scaffold
- Experience in supervisor duties
- IT skills: MS Office-creation of excel reports, follow-up
- Pro activity to solve problem
- Experience with works on large construction sites
- Fluent in English
- Shift work needed
- Work in a controlled area (radiation protection)
Starting ASAP and for duration of 8 months.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and salary request as soon as possible.